Live Sound 101 – Marshall Industry Sessions in collaboration with MLC
Start Date: 02/12/2021
End Date: 02/12/2021
Start Time: 10:30 am
End Time: 5:00 pm
Cost of Entry: £20Price includes lunch and refreshments.
Denbigh Rd Bletchley, Milton Keynes, MK1 1DQ, GB
Looking to learn practical skills within music? The Marshall Industry Sessions in collaboration with MLC has you covered.
For the first time ever, Marshall are working alongside Steph Carter (professional musician, guitar technician and producer) to host four industry sessions focused on helping you make your mark in music.
This Marshall Industry Session in collaboration with MLC will teach you how to effectively use a live sound system to get the best sound quality in any situation.
Across the day attendees will learn:
- What are the main components of a PA system
- The difference and uses between active and passive systems
- Appropriate connections and audio level standards
- Practical applications and restrictions of live sound systems
- How to analyse the space and positioning for any live scenario
- Appropriate gain structures to use in alive setting
- Tests and check procedures to optimize you’re a live sound system