VisitBritain & VisitEngland tourism industry support
The VisitEngland Business Support Hub has a wide range of advice for businesses within the tourism industry. This includes; training, funding, legal, staffing, health & safety, accessibility and more.
The team at VisitEngland has also launched a specific support section for COVID-19 with useful links to national advice and information.
To access the FREE support hub – go to:
WE’RE GOOD TO GO – INDUSTRY STANDARD
VisitEngland in partnership with the national tourist organisations of Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales has launched a UK-wide industry standard and consumer mark to provide a ‘ring of confidence’ for tourism as the sector works towards reopening in 2021.
The ‘We’re Good To Go’ industry standard and supporting mark means businesses can demonstrate that they are adhering to the respective Government and public health guidance, have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and checked that they have the required processes in place.
The scheme is free to join and open to all businesses across the industry.
More info: https://goodtogo.visitbritain.com/
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO!
Download the FREE VisitEngland industry toolkit and assets to be part of their national ‘Know Before You Go’ campaign to empower consumers to inform themselves before booking a trip.
What do I get?
- The chance to be part of VisitEngland’s national domestic campaign
- Assets to download to be able to use on your channels
- Tips and advice of how to apply the campaign to your marketing activity
SHARING MK CONTENT ON A NATIONAL LEVEL
Destination Milton Keynes is in regular contact with VisitBritain and we are keen to share relevant content with them for their own marketing channels, such as:
- Stories of people/tourism businesses that are adapting and/or innovating in readiness for re-opening
- Day trip content ideas an hour or less from a major city, town or location (e.g. walks, trails, stately, homes, gardens, Instagrammable villages, lesser known locations etc.)
- News and major up-coming events (where applicable, including virtual)
Please contact [email protected] initially with any content you think maybe applicable.