The Hub Milton Keynes is ready to welcome you back
With the roadmap to come out of lockdown on track, The Hub is excited to confirm the following hospitality businesses are ready to welcome you back for outdoor service only from 12th April:
- Bogota Coffee, MK’s first independent speciality coffee bar
- Blossom Room, independently owned, award-winning bar/restaurant for Japanese inspired food and cocktails
- Las Iguanas for those tantalising Latin American tastes, family dining, bottomless brunch and delectable cocktails
- Zizzi, family favourite Italian chain serving authentic pizza, calzone and traditional pastas.
- Turtle Bay, be whisked away to tropical climes with the best Caribbean vibes as you lime away the hours with lush cocktails, reggae tunes and the best in Caribbean cuisine
- Banana Tree, from mouthwatering rendang to vegan skewers and everyone’s favourite Phad Thai, Banana Tree has something for everyone in the family.
- Subway, You know what they say, a sub a day keeps the hunger away. Grab yourself a sub, wrap or salad to satisfy your hunger.
Please check with the individual businesses for specific booking details and opening information via The Hub website.
Or if you’re seeking some R&R and need a fresh haircut or just a day of pampering, then look no further. The Hub can confirm Headonist Hair & Beauty will be opening their doors from 12th April.
If you’re thinking takeaway – head to The Hub where you can find Zizzi’s for the perfect takeaway pizza, Maaya for a spicy hot Indian or even a cheeky Nandos to take on the go. Don’t forget you can even order all your favourites straight to your door so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy a delicious meal from the comfort of your sofa binge-watching your latest series!
The following hospitality businesses will be providing delivery, takeaway and collection.
- Banana Tree
- Bogota Coffee
- Maaya Indian Kitchen & Bar
- Turtle Bay
Visit www.thehub-miltonkeynes.com and follow them on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter @thehubmk for more and up-to-date information regarding your favourite restaurants and lifestyle businesses.
The Hub is the place to be to create memories to last a lifetime.