Bucks, MK17 0HP
Horwood House hotel is nestled in the heart of the Buckinghamshire countryside and combines heritage, comfort and warm, friendly service. It is centrally located, just 11 miles from Milton Keynes and set between London, Birmingham, Oxford and Cambridge. The 38 acres, the Manor house, lily pond and manicured Pytheas Gardens provide a truly stunning backdrop for our guests and visitors to enjoy.
A range of spectacular and flexible, newly renovated meeting spaces with state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment, a dedicated events team, plenty of space and accessible location makes Horwood House Hotel the perfect location for any event. From unique business meetings and conferences to birthdays and weddings, we are here to host. We have two delightful dining spaces, Harry’s Bar & Kitchen and our 1911 Restaurant. Plus, the brand-new H Spa is the ideal place to enjoy some down time. We have a wonderful selection of treatments and indulgent pamper days available, and an exclusive membership that offers use of our luxurious leisure club.
– 15 dedicated meeting rooms with the largest holding a maximum of 220 theatre style
– All meeting rooms are equipped with state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment and wifi
165 well-appointed guest rooms, many overlooking the stunning grounds. All rooms have been carefully designed and decorated ensuring a comfortable night’s sleep. Wifi is available in all guest bedrooms.
Free parking spaces on site including 2 electric charging bays (charges apply)
FACILITIES & SERVICES:
– Spacious lounge, bar and restaurant
– Overnight guests enjoy 15m swimming pool, state-of-the-art gym, sauna and steam room. H Spa is available for spa stays, days and treatments.
– WIFI available throughout the hotel
– Rooms for guests with mobility difficulties available
– Dog Friendly rooms available
– Outskirts of Milton Keynes
– Located just 15 minutes from Central Milton Keynes
– 14 miles from junction 13 of the M1