Fall for the latest fashions at Midsummer Place this Autumn
To celebrate the start of a new season in fashion, Midsummer Place is bringing back the Summer campaign winners to transition into the latest Autumn/Winter trends.
The premium shopping destination hosted a modelling competition earlier this year, giving the winners the chance to model the Spring/Summer 2022 trends on social media and feature on posters around the centre.
This season, the models are back to show off the Midsummer Place retailers’ take on Autumn/Winter fashion, featuring retailers such as New Look, Jack Wills, Victoria’s Secret and Dr Martens.
The models are Lisette Esther Esio, Model and content creator, Blessing Zoe Shamah, Content Creator, Body Positivity Advocate Liz Alexander, and TEDx speaker Grace Spicer, along with Christopher Beck.
This year’s trends include:
- 90s minimalism – The return of the plain white tank top with midi skirts and mom-jeans
- Biker chick – Pair a leather jacket with leggings and chunky boots
- Couture cats – Animal Print is here to stay
- Rainbow – Think Elle Woods pinks and Euphoria brights
- Return of the waist – Cinched jeans, dresses and jackets for all shapes and sizes
Kirsty McGiff, Marketing Manager at Midsummer Place said: “We are thrilled to be working with our competition winners from the Summer campaign again. Our retailers have some beautiful outfits and accessories for Autumn/Winter and our shoppers can join the latest trends with any kind of budget”.
The finished images and videos will be posted on social media.