The Stables has a great reputation as one of the area’s premier venues for a wide range of corporate and private uses. Our dedicated event team and highly experienced technical crew will ensure your event runs smoothly and with the highest of levels of service.
We regularly host business meetings, conferences, product launches, business lectures, fashion shows, award ceremonies, training days, dealer days and networking events. For large events and product launches The Stables can be completely transformed to include re-branding the indoor and outdoor spaces, marquees bolted onto the side of the building, removal of auditorium seating and additional lighting and video projection facilities.
– 398 seat auditorium with flexible staging and seating
– The Jim Marshall Auditorium – a newly completed contemporary space accommodating 40-12
– Stage 2 – a foyer area suitable for receptions and product launches for up to 250
– The Mancini Forum and a Hospitality/Meeting Room for 15-30 to accommodate networking, break-out areas or hospitality
– In addition, we have outside areas suitable for a marquee to add further space for dining
– Free car parking for up to 250 cars
FACILITIES & SERVICES:
Spacious lounge, bar & restaurant
– Countryside location
– Close to the centre of Milton Keynes and Milton Keynes Central railway station
– Access to major highways, city centre roads, country lanes and the M1 (junctions 13/14)