900 Midsummer Blvd
Telephone: 01908 676900
MK Gallery offers various spaces for meetings and conferences, the largest of which is the Sky room – a beautiful double storey space that offers stunning views across Campbell Park through its fabulous crescent window. It is a multi-functional space with raked seating to create an auditorium to seat 150 or a flat floor to accommodate up to 300 people.
All catering is provided in-house with a quality offer of freshly made, locally sourced items from breakfasts, conference lunches or more formal seated dinners. Flexible drinks packages are available and tailored to clients specific requirements.
The in-house technology is second to none with a technician included in any conference booking to operate all equipment for you
- Full size cinema screen that retracts into the ceiling in just over a minute
- Various sound options including lapel mics, roving microphones and static mics on stands
- 60” flatscreens that can be sited throughout the space.
- A selection of different furniture is available and included in any prices quoted
- The in-house café on the ground floor offers a variety of fresh menu options including toasties, salads and delicious cakes. There is also a wide choice of vegan and gluten-free options.
- MK Gallery is located on Margaret Powell Square next to the theatre.
- It is a two-minute walk from Centre MK with various car parks in the local area.
Photo credit: Johan Dehlin