Visit Newport Pagnell, the historic pre-Milton Keynes market Town. Over 1000 years old and mentioned in the Doomsday book, there is so much to do in Newport Pagnell you can fill a whole day or much longer.
EXPLORE NEWPORT PAGNELL:
- A huge choice of pubs, restaurants, takeaways and coffee shops
- Bury Common – 74 hectares of wetland meadow. See skylarks and dinosaurs (App required) or walk the plantation
- Green riverside walks – an ecological treat
- Children’s nature-based activities
- High Street with specialist shops: antique emporium, baking shop, music shop, pet supplies, pottery room, vintage clothes and more
- Escape Room
- Middleton Swimming Pool & Leisure Centre, football, cricket, tennis, bowls, table tennis.
HISTORIC NEWPORT PAGNELL:
- Tickford Bridge: Grade 1 listed structure. One of very few working iron bridges in the world
- 200 listed buildings: a Grade II listed church and listed hotel.
- Take the Trailtale walk to explore the town’s rich history
- The Carnival, Vintage Event, Strawberry Fayre, Fireworks, Christmas Lights, Choirs’ evening, Soapbox Derby
- For the disabled: sensory room at the Mead Centre/play equipment