Welcome to University Campus Milton Keynes (UCMK), the new university campus located in the centre of Milton Keynes.
UCMK is the newest addition to the vibrant, wider University of Bedfordshire population of 24,000 students from around the world and is committed to providing high-quality education and excellence in teaching, learning and support.
The new campus houses an array of modern teaching facilities, a Student Information Desk, advice centre and the Students’ Union, so our students can prosper both academically and personally.
UCMK offers an expanding range of new and existing courses including foundation degrees, Honours degrees, Master’s degrees and Doctorates as well as Continuing Professional Development (CPD). Our courses are relevant to business, education and health, the needs of the Milton Keynes knowledge economy and local and national businesses, and integrate the latest developments in your subject area to make sure you have the knowledge and skills wanted by employers.
With excellent transport links to London (just 35 minutes by fast train) and the Midlands, as well as internationally through the University of Bedfordshire, UCMK is an excellent choice for both local students who want to continue to work full-time and live at home as well as national and international students looking for a well connected university.
- High specification teaching rooms with top quality audiovisual and ICT equipment including seating for up to 50 students.
- Two special-purpose electronics and telecommunications laboratories providing specialist equipment for future engineers.
- Large, general-purpose computer lab giving hands-on experiences to IT students.
- Extensive Learning Resources Centre providing general-purpose computing facilities and small group study areas and silent study provision.
- Continuing Professional Development suite so local businesses, organisations and residents can benefit from short courses and professional training.
- Incorporates a large student social space allowing a place to meet up with friends and colleagues and take part in social events.
- Visitors may park in the pay and display spaces directly outside the building.
- Parking – blue badge holders may park for free in a number of disabled bays directly in front of the building.
- Access – entry into the building is accessible with no stairs and automated front doors.
- Lifts – there is lift access to the lower ground floor.
- Toilets – disabled toilets are accessed on the lower ground floor and disabled visitors will need to ask for assistance at reception as the inner doors are not currently automated.