Midsummer Place launches a model search competition
Midsummer Place is once again on the hunt for ‘real models’ to front their Spring/Summer 2022 fashion campaign – could this be you, or someone you know?
This popular campaign has had huge success in previous years, with the most recent model search taking place ahead of the 2020 spring/summer season.
For the SS20 campaign, six people from Milton Keynes and its surrounding areas were given the opportunity to model the latest fashion and accessories available at the centre, with their faces later appearing inside Midsummer Place, on the centre’s website, and on the centre’s social media channels.
Up to six models will now be given another opportunity to model the latest in spring and summer fashion for the shopping centre. Better still, each model will get to take home £250!
To put yourself forward for the SS22 model search campaign, the shopping centre is asking for people aged 18 and over to complete the following simple steps:
- Record a 15 – 20 second video where you introduce yourself and showcase an outfit of your choice, explaining why you chose it and what you love about it.
- Send the video to Midsummer Place on Facebook Messenger, including the following information:
- Your full name (as shown on your ID)
- Your age
- Your location
- A short explanation as to why this opportunity is of interest to you
Terms and conditions:
- Applications must be submitted by 11.59pm on Sunday 20 February.
- All those who are successful must be available on Friday 4 March to shoot the campaign locally.
- Models based within a 20km radius of Milton Keynes will be considered.
- Models must be aged 18 or over.
Following the application process, the six successful candidates will be contacted directly by the shopping centre to be told of the exciting news.
“We’re thrilled to bring back our model search campaign and once again connect with real, local people who love all things fashion” said Shelley Peppard, General Manager at Midsummer Place Shopping Centre.
She adds: “We believe that by searching for real people to be our models, we’re not only giving them the chance to be a part of something amazing, but it also allows us to show our customers how their favourite fashion can be worn and styled in an authentic and relatable way.”
Those who visit and follow the shopping centre can expect to see the results of the campaign launch on Monday 21 March, with a series of looks shared as we accelerate into the spring and summer months.
For more information on this campaign, and the competition terms and conditions, visit: