Join the Destination Milton Keynes team – Membership Executive
ROLE: MEMBERSHIP SERVICES EXECUTIVE
Destination Milton Keynes is a fantastic organisation at the heart of the growth of Milton Keynes, already one the fastest growing cities in Europe. We are committed to growing the visitor economy, working with members and key stakeholders to create and amplify marketing strategies that make Milton Keynes a destination of choice for leisure visitors and businesses alike.
The essentials we need:-
- Strong face-to-face sales experience achieving new sales targets while delivering excellent ongoing customer service – being pro-active is critical.
- You will be able to show and describe experience of hard work, drive and determination and have the ability to report your successes accurately.
- Good IT skills, a flair for social media marketing, with a keen eye for detail are important as well as the need to have excellent understanding of business and good negotiation skills.
- If you are flexible, well organised, and possess excellent communication skills, and have a genuine desire to work in tourism and visitor economy this is the role for you.
- You must be able to have fun and laugh out loud, whilst working hard and being part of something special in Milton Keynes.
What you’ll do:-
- You will spend your time contacting prospective members with weekly call targets to explain the membership benefits of Destination Milton Keynes and help them find the membership level that’s right for them.
- You will be contacting our existing members on a regular basis helping them get the most from their membership.
- You will also be part of our member events team helping organise events and exhibitions for the city and key stakeholders.
- You will need to be able to drive a car with a clean driving licence and be comfortable visiting and meeting various organisations throughout Milton Keynes.
- You like to be part of a small team that’s focused on growing our membership and delivering great events and marketing support for our existing members.
You could be currently working or have previous success as a membership sales consultant, lettings negotiator, estate agent, hotel, leisure, catering front of house, events sales, telesales executive or a field sales executive.
The detailed stuff:-
Initially the role is part time and flexible – circa 24 hours per week (tbc)
Could be 9am–5.30pm, three days a week or could be 10am–3pm Mon – Fri (negotiable)
Base ‘pro-rata’ salary would commence at £14,000 per annum depending on experience
28 days holiday per annum pro-rata including Bank Holidays
Plus lots of other benefits
Interested? – send a CV and a letter as to why you are the one for the job.
Destination Milton Keynes
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS 1ST NOVEMBER 2021