Don’t miss local carol singers at intu Milton Keynes!
There’s nothing more festive than the sound of carol singers … so get your fix by heading to intu Milton Keynes where local people will be singing their hearts out between now and Christmas.
From singing groups to school and church choirs, almost 600 people will be helping to send shoppers’ Christmas spirit soaring at 12 carol singing sessions starting on Sunday 8 December.
So if you love a bit of Silent Night, O Come All Ye Faithful, and We Wish You A Merry Christmas, you know where to go. The confirmed sessions are:
- Sunday 8 December – 10.30am-1.30pm (Winslow Concert Band), 2pm-2.30pm (Milton Keynes Rock Choir)
- Tuesday 10 December – 1.30pm-2.30pm (The Webber Independent School), 4pm-4.30pm (Premier Academy Year 3 Choir)
- Thursday 12 December – 6.15pm-7pm (Junction 14 Ladies Acapella Chorus)
- Friday 13 December – 12pm-2pm (MIB Singers)
- Saturday 14 December – 1pm-2pm (Polymnia), 2.15pm-3pm (Junction 14 Ladies Acapella Chorus)
- Sunday 15 December – 10.30am-1.30pm (Winslow Concert Band)
- Monday 16 December – 4pm-5pm (Brooklands Farm Primary School)
- Tuesday 17 December – 4pm-5pm (Tickford Park Primary School)
- Wednesday 18 December – 12pm-2pm (Milton Keynes Pipe Band), 4.30pm-5.30pm (Cedars Primary)
- Thursday 19 December – 4.30pm-6pm (H2S Heronsgate School Choir), 6.15pm-7pm (Junction 14 Ladies Acapella Chorus)
- Friday 20 December – 6.30pm-7.45pm (Cornerstone Children’s Choir)
- Tuesday 31 December – 6pm-8pm (Milton Keynes Pipe Band).
Some of the carol singers will also be raising money for local charities, too, so pop a few pennies in the bucket if you have any spare and get that feel-good factor this Christmas.
Kirsty McGiff, marketing manager at intu Milton Keynes, said: “We like to give shoppers an engaging experience every time they visit, but particularly at this time of year! We hope our customers will feel the Christmas joy as our carol singers – young and old – belt out everyone’s favourites. Do come along and listen! These sessions will have a really positive impact on the community and are guaranteed to get people smiling.”
Don’t forget to pop to The Apres Ski Bar in Oak Court for a mulled wine before or afterwards.
For more information about the centre or to find out about future events, just visit https://intu.co.uk/miltonkeynes