centre:mk needs your help
Right now, centre:mk needs your help.
In these unprecedented times it is even more important that we pull together as a community.
The latest Government restrictions require that we all stay safe in our homes to protect the NHS and most importantly save lives, only leaving our homes for essentials.
centre:mk is lucky in that members of their community can continue to gain access to food, pharmacies and financial services thanks to Mums, Dads, family and friends continuing to work in challenging circumstances. Their contribution in the fight against the Coronavirus is essential to ensure everyone can remain fit and healthy but it’s also critical that we respect their health at the same time.
They are therefore asking the community to respect a few simple rules within centre:mk:
- Allow all essential workers from NHS staff, emergency services, Teachers, Carers, retail teams, Council Workers, the over 60’s and vulnerable people to access the centre before the rest of the community comes in (8.30am-11.00am Monday-Saturday)
- Adhere to a new set of opening times for the wider community of 11am-6pm Monday – Saturday
- Maintain a 2 metre distance between yourself and other guests and members of store staff
- Respect any additional measures (such as a maximum number of people in a store at any one time), that essential service providers feel are necessary
- Do not attend site if you are experiencing any symptoms. We are promoting a range of community organisations that can help you if you are self-isolating for 14 days.
- Take the time to thank the people that continue to work to support our wellbeing. The people that are still working are giving the best of themselves and they in turn deserve the best of us, so I am sure together we can make this work.
Stay safe, stay home, stay healthy.