Recording 101 – Marshall Industry Sessions in collaboration with MLC
Start Date: 28/10/2021
End Date: 28/10/2021
Start Time: 10:30 am
End Time: 5:00 pm
Cost of Entry: £20Price includes lunch and refreshments
Denbigh Rd Bletchley, Milton Keynes, MK1 1DQ, GB
Looking to learn practical skills within music? The Marshall Industry Sessions in collaboration with MLC has you covered.
For the first time ever, Marshall are working alongside Steph Carter (professional musician, guitar technician and producer) to host four industry sessions focused on helping you make your mark in music.
This Marshall Industry Session in collaboration with MLC is aimed at people looking to forge a career in the music recording industry. It will provide advice and techniques to record different instruments across a range of circumstances and requirements.
Across the day attendees will learn:
- Microphone types, placements and theory to effectively mic up instruments
- Practical skills to record backline
- Technical tips and tricks
- Appropriate gain stages and signal flow
- How to record a full band
- Benefits of bouncing audio vs printing audio
- How to use professional recording software