Professional Recording – Marshall Industry Sessions in collaboration with MLC
Start Date: 01/12/2021
End Date: 01/12/2021
Start Time: 10:30 am
End Time: 5:00 pm
Cost of Entry: £20Price includes lunch and refreshments
Denbigh Rd Bletchley, Milton Keynes, MK1 1DQ, GB
Looking to learn practical skills within music? The Marshall Industry Sessions in collaboration with MLC has you covered.
For the first time ever, Marshall are working alongside Steph Carter (professional musician, guitar technician and producer) to host four industry sessions focused on helping you make your mark in music.
This Marshall Industry Session in collaboration with MLC will provide the skills and tools to operate equipment within a professional recording studio, helping attendees learn what’s required to have a successful career in this environment.
Across the day attendees will learn:
- How to use a top of the range mixing and recording desk
- How to utilise an analogue console signal flow
- Desk EQ techniques
- How to manage outboard signal flow and patching
- Techniques to re-amp guitars and bass through an outboard
- How to professionally record music in a state of the art studio