Built into Stadium MK home of MK Dons FC and the DoubleTree by Hilton Milton Keynes, the Marshall Arena offers an additional 3,420 square metres of possibilities to an already impressive venue.
The blank canvas of the Marshall Arena is spread out over three floors including; two balcony areas, green rooms, production offices and smaller breakout areas. It will accommodate up to 3,500 delegates for a conference, 4,606 with arena-style seating and a whopping 5,000 for a music event. Add to that a 30,500 seater stadium with 360° covered concourses and concession stands plus the on-site DoubleTree by Hilton Milton Keynes with 304 stylish bedrooms along with a further 18 event spaces, the largest of which can host a dinner for up to 650 guests and the possibilities are endless!
Getting there really couldn’t be any easier. Stadium MK has over 1,450 car parking spaces which are free of charge to hotel guests. It’s conveniently located just off the M1 between Birmingham and London, Cambridge and Oxford.
– 3,420m2 of multi-use space over 3 floors
– Ground floor lorry access
– Two balcony areas
– Ground floor production offices and green rooms
– 1,600 complimentary parking spaces
– Onsite hotel – DoubleTree by Hilton Milton Keynes with 304 bedrooms
– Delicious in-house catering
– Dedicated event planner
– Ticketing services
In addition as Marshall Arena is based at Stadium MK, it can offer:
– 30,500 all seater stadium
– 360° covered concourse area
– 4 large screens/scoreboards
– 68m x 105m pitch
– Food and drink concessions
– Close to Central Milton Keynes
– Situated close to M1 motorway and A5, Milton Keynes and Bletchley railway stations with direct links to London Euston, and major airports