thecentre:mk shopping centre in Milton Keynes
Shopping in Milton Keynes
Milton Keynes is a shopper’s paradise. Whether you’re looking for a state-of-the-art modern shopping mall, traditional boutique shops, farmers’ markets or even a Swedish superstore,
Milton Keynes has it all.
You can shop with your family, spend with your friends or just come by yourself to experience what Milton Keynes has to offer.
Below are some of the best areas for shopping in Milton Keynes and remember we couldn't be easier to get to the city centre is just 5 minutes’ drive from Junction 14 on the M1 and there are over 16,000 parking spaces waiting for you when you arrive. If you're looking for shopping heaven then look no further
- thecentre:mk and Midsummer Place combine to make one of the largest covered shopping centres in Europe
- The city centre alone has over 400 shops
- Check out The Hub in Central Milton Keynes for a mix of great shops and lively restaurants and bars
- The recently opened MK1 shopping park at stadiumMK houses a huge Primark store as well as M&S, River Island, Outfit, BHS and H&M
- In the surrounding market towns and villages, you’ll find a wealth of traditional boutique shops offering designer clothes, crafts and gifts, galleries and antiques and much more
- Five farmers’ markets operate each month within the surrounding areas of Newport Pagnell, Olney, Woburn, Stony Stratford and Wolverton
- Regular genuine French, German and Italian markets are held within the city centre
Milton Keynes Central railway station is a short walk from the main shopping centre and regular bus services are available to enable easy access should you want to explore the surrounding areas.
You can also download a leaflet giving you loads of information about the many market towns surrounding Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Olney and Stony Stratford - just click here to download
To find out more about the shopping available within Milton Keynes call us on +44 (0)1908 614638 or email us at email@example.com.