Fun at Gulliver's Dinosaur & Farm Park
Milton Keynes Family Activities
Milton Keynes is jam-packed full of fun for the whole family. Young or old, you can always find something for the children and the rest of the family to do in this great leisure destination.
Milton Keynes is a young city at heart and enjoys welcoming children of all ages for action-packed fun and exciting adventures. Where else can you see lions and tigers in the morning, visit dinosaurs in the afternoon and go snowboarding on real snow that evening!
Below are some of the best attractions in and around Milton Keynes to help you plan your family visit.
- Enter another world at Gulliver’s Land, Milton Keynes – suitable for children aged 2-13, this fun-packed theme park will thrill and delight your whole family. Visit Gully Town, the indoor play experience featuring a garage and a supermarket! Plus ride rollercoasters and loads of other rides.
- You can also visit Gulliver's Farm & Dinosaur Park which is a unique hands on discovery experience for little ones! You can see life-size dinosaur models, meet farm animals and dig for fossils all under the watchful eye of Ranger Gully!
- Also now open is SplashZone at Gulliver's Farm & Dinosaur Park - this is a great indoor water park with no standing water so children can get wet and have fun is a safe enviroment. To read a review of SplashZone - click here
- Woburn Safari Park is Britain’s largest drive-through safari park, allowing you to get “up close and personal” with animals large and small
- The Xscape complex offers activities for all the family including indoor skiing and snowboarding, indoor rock-climbing, body-flying, cinema, bowling, restaurants and retail stores
- Aeriel Extreme is a high ropes course for all thrill-seekers young and old at Willen Lake
- The city also has a great activity centre for children. 360 Play offers all year round fun everyday including a carousel, a dodgem track, a 3 storey indoor playframe and a interactive play street.
- Spy Missions is a unique interactive spy-themed experience for children and adults
- Hire a barge for the day on the Grand Union Canal
- Visit one of the parks and woods, or one of the wide open spaces for a family picnic
- Keep the children entertained during school holidays with free activities in Middleton Hall at thecentre:mk
- Milton Keynes also offers indoor sky-diving, ice-skating, tenpin glo-bowling, go-karting, a rope adventure course, multi-screen cinemas, a children's activity centre, and much, much more
- Why not take the family on a bike ride and explore some of the interesting outdoor areas that Milton Keynes has to offer including pretty villages, country pubs, winding rivers and relaxing meadowland. You'll discover a whole different side of Milton Keynes. To find out more about the the great cycling opportunities in Milton Keynes click here
There is so much for you to do, you’re guaranteed a great day out for all the family when the destination is Milton Keynes.
To find out more about the family attractions within Milton Keynes call us on +44 (0)1908 614638 or email us at email@example.com.