Become a member
The overall objective of Destination Milton Keynes is to deliver business to any organisation across the Milton Keynes area specifically involved in providing business or leisure tourism, and to do this with a joined-up, “can do” approach. Generally, it aims to ensure that every visitor has a first-rate experience of Milton Keynes that they will want to repeat and recommend to others.
Destination Milton Keynes provides:
- An accommodation finding service
- A venue finding service
- Visitor information services
- Collaborative marketing opportunities
- Income opportunities
- Networking opportunities with other members and businesses
- A website with links in a prominent location for Members (depending on membership level)
- Membership of British Association of Conference Destinations and Tourism South East
- An online accommodation booking system
- Business levels reporting
- Organised familiarisation tours ("fam trips")
- Regular newsletters giving updates and marketing opportunities
- Members pay an annual fee for their chosen membership level - click here for membership categories and fees
- Membership is not restricted and can apply to any business or individual
Types of business that will benefit:
The following types of business will derive direct benefits from membership:
- Audio-visual and staging
- Caterers, florists, photographers, etc.
- Community halls
- Event managers and management companies
- Retail outlets
- Sports and leisure (including golf clubs)
- Venues and conference centres
How Destination Milton Keynes operates:
Destination Milton Keynes is an incorporated association with directors appointed who, like any other business, manage the operations of the company.
It is funded by a mixture of membership fees and commissions from business placed with its members, plus additional funding.
Its prime tasks are to:
- Provide a venue finding service
- Provide tourist information services
- Provide a dedicated website including an accommodation booking service
- Develop PR and marketing activities in conjunction with Invest Milton Keynes
- Provide collaborative marketing opportunities for its members
- Seek additional funding
To become a member, telephone +44 (0)1908 614638 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.